Monday, March 30, 2009

Get Buck: Black Out Club takes it to Nippon

Just bringing Buck to the land of the rising sun.  Zerked.


Rachel was easily the most poised person present at any point in the evening.  When others were getting shitty she was getting her glam on.


Just two office jocks cutting loose like freshmen on spring break.


Bringing it down to stand by mode.



This picture kind of reminds me of a killer whale crashing through the water and ascending into the air.

Getting buck with some Hotel wrestling


It's worth noting that this was all fully on autopilot, if it wasn't already painfully obvious.


Sean looks flabbergasted, Takuoka looks happier than a pig in shit, and I'm looking downright ferocious.


The self satisfaction of a blacked out drunk in his underwear.  Everyone was pretty caught off guard by this move, but as anyone who has put in some serious drinking time with me knows it's only a matter of time before the clothes come off.




I'm fairly certain TK is pointing at me accusingly as if trying to convince someone to do something about my state of undress.  Sean is looking pretty unsure.


Down for the count.


Sean putting it down like a champ


There is something strangely erotic about this photo...

3 comments:

Crescent Fresh said...

our doing gods work my friend

erin & scott said...

those are hilarious

i just dont know what else to say

Lily said...

OMG it's Sean!
How come you and I never partied in our underwear, Dann-o? So many wasted opportunities...