Sunday, February 22, 2009

Tokyo-A-Go-Go

 In three short days I will make my debut in the Land of the Rising Sun.  I'm going to be in Tokyo from the 25th to the 1st and would like all of your advice on what I absolutely must see.  I think I'm going to to be staying around Shibuya for most of the trip.  I don't really have a strict agenda or anything, just some basic ideas on what I want to check out: Some Japanese Psych Rock, a Maid bar, Bathhouse, Record Shops, Harajuku fashion, and whatever cutty shit I can think of between now and then.  Please let me know if you can think of any activities of destinations that are absolutely not to be missed.  

The next few days are going to be pretty slow blog wise.   You can expect some choice youtube highlights (including a best of Kids Incorporated youtube mix) and then most likely a period of dead time while I'm on vacay.  Hope to hear from some of you.  

xoxo


One of the Greatest Psych Rock Outfits ever: Les Rallizes Denudes


Shibuya Crossing


Maid Bar


Gothic Lolita stylings in Harajuku


Bath Time


Japanese Accomodations

1 comment:

erin & scott said...

i am so excited to hear about your experiences in Japan!! You guys are going to have such a good time! I'm really curious to know if a normal person can handle sleeping in a dresser drawer--so def. let me know how that goes. When I was a sophy at Evergreen one of my co-workers told me I reminded him of one of those girls in Japanese street fashion books. I think I know what he was trying to say now.