Recommended Itenarary for Sorak MT
Introduction of Sokcho region
Sokcho city is located at the east coast of Korea. Sorak Mt national park is large area which bigger than Sokcho city. Sokcho city is the entrance of Sorak Mt. Sokcho city is famous of fresh fish, Sorak Mt, Several hot spring and Donghea (East sea of Korea).
1. Take a subway to go to Seoul express bus terminal. At least 1hr 30min.
2. Find the gateway to Sokcho. Get your bus ticket at the ticket booth of Sokcho.
3. Your arriving time at Sokcho bus terminal will be 1~2pm 24th Jan.
4. After arriving Sokcho bus terminal, go to Sokcho beach where you can enjoy the view of East sea shore and some coffee or tea at a cafe around there. 1~2 hr
5. Take a bus to Sorak park hotel.
6. Check in.
7. Visit the travel center and have dinner at restaurant around the hotel.
1. Visit Shingeung temple which is located in Sorak Mt. 1~2hr
2. Ride Sorak gondola(Sorak cable car). 2hr
3. Visit Sorak waterpia. It is a water resort, they have hot spring, wave pool and outdoor bath tub. You need swim suit and water google. At least 3hr,
4. Visit Sokcho city downtown and the fish market.
5. Big dinner at Korean raw fish house. My treat. 7~9pm. Cal me around 6pm and I'll pick you up where you are.
6. Check out
7. Take a bus to Sokcho bus terminal. 30min
8. Back to your sweet home.
Enjoy your trip~
For the most part, we stuck pretty closely to the itinerary that Mr. Y provided and his time tables were pretty accurate, apart from some unforeseen problems due to a heavy snow and traffic delays associated with the holidays. Very pro, Mr. Y, nicely done.
Stock Korean Pose: Ass Out, Fingers Up
Rad Paper Lamps/Light Fixtures From Sorak Park Hotel
Animal rights photo in our room.
Traditional Korean bed situation
Dude was 14.3 m tall. Completely epic.
Korean Buddhist temple (Shinhueng)
Views from the top of one of the mountains, ascended with the aid of a Gondola.
Don't even think about falling because there are no safety barriers between you and some cliff side tumbling.
Just some bear on bare love
Snowy wheel, duh
Ain't no party like a gangsta party
For maximum punching force, choose black power.
They had another one of these with Ron Artest on the front.
The future site of the Korean counterpart to Alcatraz
Majestic sand dwelling dolphins
If you start drowning, this dude saves you...
Korean cop sign. Don't get caught.